This all on one level, spacious converted barn boasts an open plan lounge, kitchen and diner, furnished to a luxurious, high quality standard.
The beautiful bedroom features a king-size four poster bed, charming white furniture and French doors, overlooking the orchard.
A dazzling large walk in shower takes centre stage in the ensuite bathroom, along with wash basin and WC.
- Visit England 4 star Self-catering Accommodation
- Ideal coastal location for South West Coast Path
- A favourite with honeymooners!
- King size four poster bed
- Wood burner (first basket of logs free, more available to purchase)
- Free WIFI
- Saturday changeover only
Click on the day of the week you wish to book to see availability and prices then complete the online booking form.
Facilities & Amenities
- Central heating and electric included
- Microwave/full size oven and grill
- Tea towels/oven glove
- Fridge with freezer compartment (use of extra freezer in laundry room)
- Tumble dryer and washing machine (available in shared laundry room)
- Iron and ironing board
- CD player/flat-screen TV with Freeview/DVD player
- Towels (one hand and one bath per person)
- Ensuite shower room with large walk in shower, toilet and hand basin/bath mat
- Small sunny patio with seating, parasol and BBQ
- Private designated onsite parking
For guest comfort
- Local tourist information folder
- Pet-free and smoke-free cottage