You will find Higher Carthew Farm within a World Heritage Mining Site, set in the heart of the Cornish Countryside, surrounded by open fields, incredible views and plenty of fresh air. A tranquil location ideal for relaxing and recharging! The perfect opportunity to forget the stresses of our daily lives.
Higher Carthew Farm is only 20 minutes from the Lizard Peninsular which is an area of outstanding natural beauty and all yours to explore.
Visit the many sandy beaches or local heritage sites, or walk a section of the South West Coat Path and then reward yourself with a hearty meal at one of the many restaurants serving delicious local fayre.
Nearest golden beaches
- To the north – Portreath, 4 miles
- To the north – Hayle (3 miles of golden sand), 8 miles
- To the south-west – Porthleven, 10 miles
- To the south-east – Swanpool, 11 miles
- Shop and pub – 1 mile
- Bus stop at the end of Farm Lane