This single storey barn boasts a contemporary studio style with spacious living area and corner sofa, wood burner, light oak table and seating within the well-equipped kitchen area.
The cottage features an extravagant walk in shower, wash basin and WC in the ensuite. Beautiful curtains, bedding, throws and a gorgeous antique French double bed create a romantic setting.
A charming seated patio area with parasol and BBQ is perfect to soak up the sunshine.
- Visit England 4 star Self-catering Accommodation
- Ideal coastal location for South West Coast Path
- A favourite with honeymooners!
- Antique French double bed
- Wood burner (first basket of logs free, more available to purchase)
- Free WIFI
- Friday or Monday changeover
Click on the day of the week you wish to book to see availability and prices then complete the online booking form.
Facilities & Amenities
- Central heating and electric included
- Microwave/full size oven and grill
- Tea towels/oven glove
- Fridge with freezer compartment (use of extra freezer in laundry room)
- Tumble dryer and washing machine (available in shared laundry room)
- Iron and ironing board
- CD player/flat-screen TV with Freeview/DVD player
- Towels (one hand and one bath per person)
- Ensuite shower room with large walk in shower, toilet and hand basin/bath mat
- Patio area with BBQ
- Private designated onsite parking
For guest comfort
- Local tourist information folder
- Pet-free and smoke-free cottage