Orchard View is a charming two storey cottage, packed full of character with boasting views overlooking the garden that has access to a seated patio area, complete with parasol and barbecue.
On the ground floor, an open plan living area with a luxurious corner sofa and wood burner provides the perfect setting for a relaxing break.
The quaint kitchen is very well equipped with an electric oven, microwave and fridge freezer.
Upstairs, the galleried bedroom contains a delightful king size four poster bed with a new memory foam mattress, antique dressing table and wardrobe. The ensuite bathroom also has a shower over the bath, wash basin and WC.
- Visit England 4 star Self-catering Accommodation
- Ideal coastal location for South West Coast Path
- A favourite with honeymooners!
- King size four poster bed
- Wood burner (first basket of logs free, more available to purchase)
- Free WIFI
- Saturday changeover only
Click on the day of the week you wish to book to see availability and prices then complete the online booking form.
Facilities & Amenities
- Central heating and electric included
- Microwave/full size oven and grill
- Tea towels/oven glove
- Fridge with freezer compartment (use of extra freezer in laundry room)
- Tumble dryer and washing machine (available in shared laundry room)
- Iron and ironing board
- CD player/flat-screen TV with Freeview/DVD player
- Towels (one hand and one bath per person)
- Ensuite bathroom/shower over bath, toilet and hand basin/bath mat
- Picnic hamper
- Private designated onsite parking
For guest comfort
- Local tourist information folder
- Pet-free and smoke-free cottage