Experience a peaceful retreat in Corn Loft, with reverse living accommodation and enviable views.
The ground floor features a king size divan with a deep pocket sprung memory foam mattress and ensuite with a newly fitted large walk in shower, wash basin and WC (hand held shower only).
Upstairs boasts a stunning galleried open plan living/kitchen area, with wood floor boards and wood burner for winter chills.
Cuddle up on the comfy sofas in this cottage packed full of character, while light exudes around the beams, creating a relaxed atmosphere. Granite steps lead down to the garden and seated patio area, with parasol and BBQ.
- Visit England 4 star Self-catering Accommodation
- Ideal coastal location for South West Coast Path
- King size divan with a deep pocket sprung memory foam mattress
- Ensuite shower room with newly fitted large walk in shower
- Wood burner (first basket of logs free, more available to purchase)
- Free WIFI
- Friday or Monday changeover
Click on the day of the week you wish to book to see availability and prices then complete the online booking form.
Facilities & Amenities
- Central heating and electric included
- Microwave/full size oven and grill
- Tea towels/oven glove
- Fridge with freezer compartment (use of extra freezer in laundry room)
- Tumble dryer and washing machine (available in shared laundry room)
- Iron and ironing board
- CD player/flat-screen TV with Freeview/DVD player
- Towels (one hand and one bath per person)
- Ensuite walk in shower room, with toilet and hand basin
- Patio sating area, with parasol and BBQ
- Private designated onsite parking
For guest comfort
- Local tourist information folder
- Pet-free and smoke-free cottage